02 October 2020
Warm greetings, Brent family,
TGIF! What a wonderful way to end the week with Career Day and our first week of clubs!
Career Day is still ongoing with everyone still posting their career photos on padlet. Keep them coming! We also would like to thank our special guest speakers who shared their love and passion for their work this morning at our assemblies: Mrs. Ann Marie Jardin Bautista (Lower School) and Mrs. Jocelyn Cascato (Middle and Upper School). More updates to come from Ms. Abbey.
Meanwhile, here are some updates:
- House update: Our Yellow House Head is Mr. Drew Hare! Go Yellow House!
- Midsemester reports: Mid Semester reports will be released via parent/student email on October 16, Friday. Additionally, in an effort to maximize student contact days, we have decided to do a full day of school on October 12, Monday instead of parent-teacher conferences. Nonetheless, faculty will be setting meetings with parents to follow up on students of concern from October 19-24. Parents are encouraged, nonetheless, to set meeting times with faculty as needed. More updates to come.
- Upcoming College Virtual Visits: “We are excited to let you know that the following universities will be conducting virtual visits at our school on the indicated dates. All Grade 11 students and interested Grade 12 students are joining these sessions. However, if you are not from these grade levels but are interested to attend, please send Ms. Abbey a message so details on how to access the meeting link can be forwarded to you”- Ms. Abbey
- October 6, Tuesday, 8:30AM
- University of Calgary, Canada
- October 16, Friday 8:30AM
- Purdue University, USA
Let’s all continue to build community, connection and curiosity as one Brent family. We are grateful for each and everyone of you. Stay healthy, Bulldogs!