[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]12 August 2020
Dear Brent family,
Greetings from your Magic Mountain– We hope that you, your family and community are safe and well.
The faculty and staff are ready and excited for the Magic Mountain in the Cloud program, and we are looking forward to having you in the first orientation session for parents. Please see the invitation details below:
We are aware of the different circumstances our families are in during this time. Therefore, below is additional information. We want to assure you that we remain proactive and flexible with your circumstances and needs.
1. Textbooks: Our library staff, Mrs. Pau Egino is available everyday, Monday to Friday from 9:30-11:30 for any parent/guardian who would like to pick up the textbooks of their children. Pick up of books from the guardhouse may also be arranged. Feel free to call Mrs. Egino at 442-2260 local 120 (8:30 am -12:30 pm) or email her at email@example.com.
For our students who are abroad, we are working to send over e-books or scanned sections for their use.
2. Safety Protocols: As practiced in all establishments, all who enter the campus accomplish the Health Checklist form and are asked to continue to practice physical distancing and general safety precautions.
3. Do check your emails: In the next few days, our faculty will be reaching out to you and your child regarding Google Classroom codes and information on how to sign up/set appointments for slots for Monday afternoonâ€™s Meet and Greet.
4. Orientation for students & Open House:
- a. Invitations to our student orientations sessions will be forthcoming. They are scheduled on August 18, Tuesday. Do stand by for more updates. Lower School will be sending out information via the Lower School Bulletin as well.
- b.Open House/Tech Trial Day will be happening over the course of two days on August 19, Wednesday and August 20, Thursday. We will be sending the schedule in the next few days.
5. We are proud to share again our Magic Mountain in the Cloud Primer and the following videos:
- Video 1. Magic Mountain in the Cloud Program for SY2020-2021
- Video 2. College Acceptances
- Video 3. A Day in the life at Brent
- We are grateful and honored to partner with our families once again!
Let us continue to pray for our world’s healing.
See you all soon in the Cloud!
#BeABrentonian #BeYourBestAtBrent #BeALearnerforLife
Dr. Celeste R. Coronado