Currently (July), Daily Health Assessment forms are required to be filled out by employees. When quarantine rules permit, the requirements for anyone visiting Brent include:
- Face masks: No Mask, No Entry.
- Temperature checks: Those with temperatures = / > 37.5 will be isolated and rechecked after 5 minutes. Individuals with a high temperature will not be permitted on campus.
- Social distancing: When in line, and whenever in the presence of others, maintain a distance of no less than 1 meter.
- Disinfectant: A disinfectant doormat is provided before entering the school premises. Sanitation stations are maintained throughout campus.
- Observe proper respiratory etiquette:
- Coughing and sneezing into a tissue or into a shirt sleeve if a tissue is not available
- Disposing of used tissues properly
- Disinfecting hands immediately by properly washing with soap and water or alcohol-based sanitizer immediately after a cough or sneeze
Self quarantine: Families and students traveling into the country, or otherwise potentially exposed to COVID-19, are requested to self-quarantine for 14 days prior to coming to schoo